Birdwatching .

I don't know about you, but I love birds!  One of first things I look for in the spring is their return and love having the windows open so I can hear them singing.I also feed birds so I get to watch them ... and never tire of the visitors who frequent my feeders.


Birdwatching Dot Com is about wild birds and the sport of birding. It's for everyone who's interested in bird watching and enjoying nature.

Whether you are novice birdwatcher or experienced, this site has a wealth of information for you. Be sure to sign up for their birding newsletter and check out their store of gifts and "tools" for birdwatchers.



Additionally, Sept 15 - 18, 2011, the next Midwest Birding Symposium will be held in Lakeside, Ohio - on Lake Erie.... if you have an interest in attending that, sign up as soon as possible, it fills up fast.

https://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/mwb2011/mbs2011-general-information.php

0 comment(s):