Cute, Hip, Cool Designer Reading Glasses for Women


Ok, I admit it - I am a BIG fan of fun reading glasses - and I have, at last count, in excess of 35 pairs!
(I match them to outfits)  I figure if I can't see well I should at least have fun with the glasses.

There are many resources on the web to purchase these but I prefer to shop local whenever possible.....so either google reading glasses to find them or look for them in stores like:

Target (often only $1 !  - They are not the best, they're known to snap and break for no reason whatsoever but hello, they were only $1.

Dollar Stores - you have to look - the cool ones are hit or miss

Stein Mart - more expensive but they they have some very cool reading glasses.

Younique Boutique - Greenville, OH - lots of nice ones... again, higher priced

Morgan House - Columbus, OH - very trendy, higher priced but cool

Peepers.com - Online

When you move on to the next "higher power" - pass your glasses on to a friend who can use them.

Italian style, along with Parisian style, is so far ahead of the states that a woman, who copies the look of European women's glasses, will have eyewear that is trendy for years.

Betsy Johnson readers - Betsy Johnson is a little too old to be a boomer, but she has always been a mod, hippie inspiration for boomer chicks.

Designer Collection by Moxie --- some very inexpensive, but still chic readers.

A great link with lots of eyewear - including eyeglass necklaces - and "Fit Over" sunglasses that fit over regular eyewear

0 comment(s):